Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Necklaces - Expressions in Tiffany jewelry

Excuse me, something has just Tiffany Money Clips fallen out of my ear."There was a slight pause, at the end of which Murray Bost  Tiffany Key Rings Hensoncame back on the line Tiffany jewelry sounding genuinely shaken.
"Just remembered," he said, "what  an  odd  evening  I  had  lastnight.  Anyway  Tiffany Earrings my  old,  I won't say what, how do you feel abouthaving ridden on Halley's Comet?""I haven't," said Arthur  with  a  suppressed Tiffany Cuff Links  sigh,  "ridden  onHalley's Comet.""OK, How do you feel about not having ridden on Halley's Comet?""Pretty relaxed, Murray."There was a pause while Murray wrote this Tiffany Charms down.
"Good enough for me, Arthur, good enough for Ethel and me and thechickens. Fits in with the general weirdness of the week. Week ofthe Weirdos, we're thinking of calling it. Good, eh?""Very good.""Got a ring to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment