Friday, January 7, 2011

How Tiffany Jewelry Makes You Happy

    "What are you eating meat for?" Rinaldi turned to the priest. "Don't you know it's Friday?"
    "It's Thursday," the priest said.
    "It's a lie. It's Friday. Tiffany jewelry Friday. You're eating the body of our Lord. It's God-meat. I know. It's dead Austrian. That's Tiffany Key Rings what you're eating."
"Just as you like," the priest said. "Not if you don't want."
    "To hell with you," Rinaldi said. "They try to get rid of me. Tiffany Sets "They try to get rid of me. Every night they try to get rid of me. I fight them off. What if I have it. Everybody has it. The whole world's got it. First," he went on, assuming the manner of a lecturer, "it's a little pimple. Then we notice a rash between the shoulders.
    "The white meat is from officers," I said, completing Tiffany Money Clips his glass.
    "Don't mind me," he said. "I'm just a little crazy."
    "You ought to have a leave," the priest Tiffany Necklaces priest said.
    The major shook his head at him.
    Rinaldi looked at the priest.
    "You think I ought to have a leave?"
    The major shook his head at Tiffany Pendants a leave?"
    The major shook his head at the priest. Rinaldi was looking Tiffany Rings priest.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment