Friday, January 7, 2011

Are You Sure If The Silver Tiffany Jewelry You Bought Was Authentic?

He was busy with his soup. He wiped his mouth, wiping his upturned gray mustache carefully. "He Tiffany Bracelets called them and left word to tell him you were here."
   "I came as soon as Tiffany Money Clips said.
    "Sit down," the major said. "You're late."
    "Good-evening, priest," Rinaldi said, using the English word. They had taken that up from the priest-baiting captain, who spoke a little English. "Good-evening, Rinaldo," the priest said. The orderly brought him soup but he said he would start with the spaghetti.
    "How are you?" he asked me.
    "Fine," I said. "How have things been?"
    "Drink some wine, priest," Rinaldi said.
    "I miss the noise of the mess," I said.
    "Yes, it's quiet," the Tiffany Charms the mess," I said.
    "Yes, it's quiet," the major said.
    "I will be noisy," said Rinaldi.
    "Drink some wine, Enrico," said the major. He Tiffany Cuff Links said the major. He filled my glass. The spaghetti came in and we were all busy. Tiffany Earrings all busy. We were finishing the spaghetti when the priest came in. He was the Tiffany jewelry in. He was the same as ever, small and brown and compact looking. I stood Tiffany Key Rings we shook hands. He put his hand on my shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment